In a lot of ways, Portland is more like a small town than a big city. This is bad when you are looking for good Indian food, but good in a lot of other ways. Neighborliness, for instance.
Erika has regretted her "No Baking for the Holidays" decision since almost the moment she made it. Imagine her delight when her neighbor Kevin popped over this evening with an entire BUCKET of Erika's favorite Christmas cookies - Spritz cookies and those delicious sugar cookies with the colored frosting. These even had her mom's favorite cinnamon candies and - best of all - those metal ball bearing things that are now actually illegal in California.
Me, I prefer those little dried fishy treats.
In other news, Erika and Martin were both too busy to give me the full attention I deserve today since they were both distracted by JOB INTERVIEWS. I'll keep ya posted.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment