Yes, we are making our changes in true Kosina family style, which is to say everything all at once. Erika will celebrate her last thirty-somethingth birthday on Monday by returning to work at her old dream job. Motherhood was such an easy transition, it will be interesting to see how she balances her old responsibilities with her new role. Martin's mother Jana has generously volunteered to watch Peter while Erika and Martin are at work, which is a new role for her as well. Martin will stay in his current role of primary breadwinner and occasional pilot, and I have grudgingly accepted my new position of second fiddle to Mr. Peter. We have even started to interact a bit when I try to share his play mat. Erika is teaching him the word "gentle" so that I can keep both of my ears (Peter is at the grabby stage). And Peter - Peter will be 5 months old on Sunday! Behold:

That's a fancy French outfit you see there. French men are not afraid of color.
No comments:
Post a Comment