I came across this blog post today, which made me burst out laughing. My college roommate wars never escalated that far, the worst was when we had a pomelo tree in our back yard, and we would place pomelos in random places where roommates were sure to discover them. That war ended when I put one in my roommate Diane's fancy lingerie drawer, and she didn't find it for a few months.
Actually, now that I think about it, I do have worse stories. There was the time when Gordon put the fake hand holding the butcher knife under my pillow. Or the time when Gordon duct taped a rotting tray full of crepes to Andrea's door. She was keeping them in the refrigerator because they had "sentimental" value. I was fully supportive of that one. Gordon and I used to have punk rock wars too, and play the same exact song on our separate stereos REALLY LOUD, but just a a beat or two off of each other. Very disturbing effect. Ah, college.
In *MY* college days, we didn't have computers and ipods and cell phones to entertain us! We had to communicate the old-fashioned way! In person! Or on the (GASP) SHARED land line! Can you imagine? Sharing a phone line with 3 other women? Man, I must be showing my age. I just wish I could post a photo from my college days, but none of them are digitized because...we used REAL FILM in our cameras in those days. Ok, I'll stop now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi,
ReplyDeletehttp://www.hhservices.net/ - finasteride 5mg
Everyone has seen the Just for Men or Rogaine ads on television sometime throughout their life, but do these products really work? I'm here to tell you today about a product that DOES work and HAS helped thousands of individuals regain their hair and confidence.
[url=http://www.hhservices.net/]buy propecia[/url]
These usually are only sexually related ones such as male impotence.
propecia cost
Propecia is meant for males only, and women are strongly discouraged against using the substance as it causes numerous detrimental effects to them.