Thursday, April 11, 2013

17 Months and Spring (sprung)

Well that went by fast. It's Spring here in Nevada City -- the wildflowers and bulbs decorate every corner of the county with bursts of color. Words are failing me today, so this blog post is all about the visuals.

We made our annual pilgrimage to the Buttermilk Bend trail down in Bridgeport, where I took the following photos of our 17-month-old daughter and her almost 5-year-old brother (and daddy too)...

Can you believe the hair?

Must be a Kosina trait.

The deer have returned to our yard, along with the bulbs. They are utterly fearless.

And then there was Easter. I swear I do not have a single photo of my daughter smiling in her cute yellow dress.

At least Peter enjoyed the egg dying and girl-chasing/beating (traditional Czech Easter activity):

Amy made us a Dirt Cake for the day before Easter (traditional Johnston family activity?). Here is Piper, thinking about stealing a worm...

And Lindy, Piper and Peter, flying the simulator...

One last pic -- Karolina with her little buddy Leo. The Cuteness! Thanks Bob (Leo's dad) for capturing that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment